The Tednapping The Tednapping

Cool :)

I liked it! It was a little short although the style of animation was pritty good; Although, The parents who rasied that child, Wow - Crazy, Anyways good work! Make more and you're sure to do great! :)

AMM - Come As You Are AMM - Come As You Are

G R E A T !

That was great, It was so elegent and smooth to watch to the song, There where some parts that made me laugh 'Like the penis' and I loved the heads that flew across with the oversized eyes, It was great! Keep going!

Rogue Hen Three Rogue Hen Three

Nice one!

Nice, The must really fit with this one (Because it was provided by me) and I loved all the action in this one, Could of been a little bigger because it is a bit short - And yes, We seriously need some story development, But make it interesting; Nice one

JusticeTeam responds:

Thanks, storyline will be in RH4.

teh ZaD ep.2 teh ZaD ep.2

Didnt like it much, Man...

You should go back to Noobyscape its much better then this, I didnt like this one much, Its not very funny and I cant hear the voices nothing is going on and tis a waste of space on here, Go back to RS flashes man...

Rogue Hen Two Rogue Hen Two

Great!

Great movie! Its awesome alot like madness, The music was cool and rocking just like the movie and the parts in it, It also had alot of violence, I like the way the Hen had power, Its great! He has a gun thats 'Raad' and all those fighting effects that you had when he was killing all those zombies where great, There are just a few tings I suggest, You can make some of the backgrounds a bit more appealing, With more detail, And when the hens where changing into the zombie hens, Have them slowy ease up and down with bubbles and make the glass glow a bit to give that illuminaise effect that they are being bioliically changed into diffrent creatures, That scene with the Lift was funny and had great effects, The effect where the hen hit the screen, Great, I like the way you used the screen of flash as an advantage, Awesome movie andy, You should keep animating, The 3rd one should be much longer and make it have more explisions! It was great, I loved all the guns in this movie and all the mechanical equipment! I meen, Its like HENS with GUNS and there shotting eachother, Incredible I say! This is a great movie for a beginner it really is I think the third onewil be better then the second and third one combined with more awesome chicken violence and more guns and everything like that! It alsoo says in the ;Authers' thing at the page that its going to explane the story more, Good, Becuase I was a bit puzzled about what was really going on, Is it a Hen tyring to escape rom the govement or the hen has benned to stumble into a building infested with zombies, Or has he been sent by the govemnt to kill all the zombies in this building because this building is of some special importance of the govement, It would be awesome i it has a story like this, Mabie the story should have a twist like I dont know, The eveil chicken is acctually rounges hens brother and right after he kills him he sas he is his brother and the govement said it was a trick for some strange reson, Im so glad I can finally enjoy the story in the next episode with better violence, Battles and now I can understand this story much more, I cant wait until this serese is funished, I cant wait to watch them all again and see how each one has been improved from one after the other, The fact you are using hens instead of people is just so original because I have never seen this anywhere else in any other flashmovie ive seen, So orignal and so greatly animated, Mabie the hen could find a companion on his way and they could form a strong bond and she gets biten by one o the zombies and then he has to decide weather to leave her or to take her, or mabie the person was a set up by the govment and when he gets to a certain point, She kill him and says it a trick, Or mabie this whole thing is a trick on him to try and get him killed because mabie he did somthing to the govemnt to expose him because rouge hen acctually wants to be the top fighter or he wants to over-take the govenments abilitys, This is truly a great story, The fight scnees, So original where he justspins over all the ramps and kills all the hens in one fail swoop, That is serious skill right there from a flash animatior and for a beginner to, I strongly suggest that you continue this serese and make improvements to each one of these flash movies, I love the fact at the end that right before the end of the battle scene that the battle ends to create a cliff hanger for the person who is watching it, They wanted to watch that awesome ight so much but they have to wait for the next one to come out before they can see the battle of the robot, Its great the way you incopirated a robot into the story and the act that they are using guns as well, Its like a technology or hens, Eh? This is one o the best lash movies from a beginner and one of the best, Orginal and best animated flash movie from a ire time beginner in lash I have seen in a very long time, It is so great and please so carry on making this, I hope you like this oversize review (Just to annoy you) And I will leave a revirew in the next flash too

Justice Tips Justice Tips

Lurved it!

Hey Andeh!

That was great! Just a few tips, You cudda used more old fasioned music (The entertainer) And it could of been a little longer mabie you should try making a movie with a point or a storyline/plot with a funny twist, And add some music.. All in all, Twas one hella nice first animation KEEP AT IT!

- Kalius

JusticeTeam responds:

Anything for you babe.

Super Sprite Bloopers Super Sprite Bloopers

Awsomeness!

I like it alooot.... Made me laugh more now that I can acctually see if without my stupid flash player 6.. Yuck... *shudder* Thanks for the credits, Ill get the tissues and you can unzip my pants... Lololol, Keep at it bud, Practice makes perfect, Or if it is... Perfect + more practice = Dailiy feature, You get where im getting at, Nice one dude

- Kalius

NewbieScape 7 NewbieScape 7

Great!

Another great flash movie from you, (My voice not being it it making it alot better LOL) I hope im in the next one, Great flash man!

Lopaxe responds:

ask michael for the next one. he's makin script and voices for that flash. since he didn't like my style i let him handle this. also, he thinks he's very good in making voices, so i wont lose in any way.

Bye Bye, Bunny Bye Bye, Bunny

Great!

This was a great movie, you should make it longer and get a better mike its fuzzy at the start...

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

Nice!

Nice! loved the bit with cradle of filth its my favrote band! nice work on this :)