View Profile Kalius

46 Movie Reviews

Cool :)

I liked it! It was a little short although the style of animation was pritty good; Although, The parents who rasied that child, Wow - Crazy, Anyways good work! Make more and you're sure to do great! :)

G R E A T !

That was great, It was so elegent and smooth to watch to the song, There where some parts that made me laugh 'Like the penis' and I loved the heads that flew across with the oversized eyes, It was great! Keep going!

Nice one!

Nice, The must really fit with this one (Because it was provided by me) and I loved all the action in this one, Could of been a little bigger because it is a bit short - And yes, We seriously need some story development, But make it interesting; Nice one

JusticeTeam responds:

Thanks, storyline will be in RH4.

16 Game Reviews

Great!

You should make it have music and make it so you have 100 to infinity days, you should also make the game longer aswell!

Great game ^^!

Snapester responds:

Thanks for the great review. The sequal will have about 10 or more different levels, more buildings and units.

Good.. copy of cartoonsmart..

great game but this can just be bought from the totorial section of cartoon smart so yeah, i played before its no diffrent i just felt like being nice...

Make another one with atleats 10 levels PLEASE!

this is a great game and i would REALLY like you to make another one with 10 levels please! nice game!

Hey, Im kalius... welcome to me and my world

Luke Citrine @Kalius